Introduction of atmospheric Lidar System - Leice Windmast PBL
- WindMast PBL (Planetary Boundary Layer ) wind profile lidar is an atmospheric Lidar system based on the principle of optical pulse coherent Doppler frequency shift detection, which can meet the high-precision and refined measurement requirements of the three-dimensional atmospheric wind field in the atmospheric boundary layer.
- Real-time output of data products such as wind profile, turbulence intensity, vertical airflow, boundary layer (cloud bottom) height, SNR (signal-to-noise ratio), backscatter intensity, ground temperature and humidity pressure, etc.
- The PBL Lidar system is widely used in meteorological and climate research measurement, meteorological forecast model assimilation, atmospheric material flux and pollutant regional transmission and diffusion research, low-altitude wind shear detection and many other fields.
Key Features of Leice atmospheric Lidar System - Windmast PBL
Efficient and cost-effective: ultra-low blind area, efficient and cost-effective detection system for miniaturized wind profile solutions
Large measuring range: starting from 30m, measuring height up to 4000m
High accuracy: 0.1m/s, passed IEC61400-12-1:2017 international standard inspection
- High resolution: second-level data refresh rate, 15m distance resolution
- Power supply requirements: DC/AC power supply mode, AC 220~240VAC, DC 24V
- Low power consumption: total power consumption <150W
- Multiple modes: can support fixed-point monitoring, vehicle-mounted, and shipborne platform monitoring modes, with real-time attitude correction to obtain accurate wind field data
- Flexible deployment: small size, light weight, low power consumption, convenient transportation, support portable portable navigation measurement
- Unattended: remote network data acquisition and equipment monitoring
- Strong robustness: continuous and stable work in harsh environments on land and at sea
Specification of Leice Lidar atmospheric sensing equipment - Windmast PBL
- Laser wavelength:
1.5μm, invisible to human eyes and safe for human eyes
- Detection height range: 30m～4000m
- Spatial resolution: 15m/20m/30m/50m/75m/100m (can be set by software)
- Data refresh time: 1s～10min (can be set by software)
- Wind speed measurement range: 0～75m/s
- Wind speed accuracy: ≤0.1m/s
- Wind direction accuracy: ＜3°
- Data products: Second-level and time-average wind speed and direction (1min/2min/3min/5min/10min/30min/software setting), vertical speed, maximum and minimum horizontal wind speed, mean square deviation of wind speed (turbulence intensity), wind shear index, SNR letter Noise ratio data, radial spectrum data, backscatter coefficient, cloud base height, boundary layer height, GIS-based three-dimensional wind field, GNSS position time, radar status data, ground atmospheric temperature, humidity, barometric pressure data, etc. In vehicle detection mode, it can output speed, heading, and three-axis attitude data
- Scan mode: Support DBS/VAD
- Environmental protection grade: IP65 humidity: 0%~100%
- Dimensions: 285*215*430mm (length*width*height)
Project example of Leice atmospheric Lidar System - Windmast PBL
PBL Atomospheric Lidar has been deployed numerous sites for the meteorogloical and climate research measurement, from North to South and East to West. It has been proven with its stability and adaptability for different environmental condition and performance.
Please find the Dust Monitoring Measurement project in Ganshu Province, Northwestern of China.
GanShu Dust Diffusion Transport Monitoring
Project Scope: Lidar monitoring system for atmospheric pollution diffusion transport and diffusion meteorological conditions monitoring
Project Location: Ganshu Province, Northwestern of China;
Customer: Department of Environment, Ganshu Province;
System configuration: 2 units of Windmast PBL & 2 units of scanning Lidar Wind3d-6000